Discover Italian EPO botanical extracts at SupplySide West
Faravelli brings the ingredients made in Milan to the show in Las Vegas
Faravelli Nutra Division has teamed up with EPO, the Milan-based botanical extracts manufacturer, for SupplySide West 2019. The event takes place on 17-18 October in Las Vegas.
Founded in 1930 EPO s.r.l is an Italian producer of botanical extracts including a range of DNA certified botanical extracts.
Visit Faravelli at stand 6965 to discover the range, including:
- ENOTprost for prostate wellness: Enotpost is the first dry extract of Epilobium angustifolium L. standardised to contain 15% Oenothein B.
The ingredient has been proven to reduce inflammation and oxidative stress, which are important risk factors for prostatic ailments development and chronicity.
- Omeolipid: a powerful combination of Artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.), Caihua (Cyclanthera pedate (L.) Schrad.) and Fenu greek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.), with anticholesterolemic, hypolipidemic and cholagogue properties.
- Thymox: a well-known Mediterranean plant, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.) belongs to the Lamiaceae family. The thyme extract is a natural anti-inflammatory
- Dermogranate: an extract of Punica Granatum L. promoting weight loss and antioxidant activity
- Verdellimon: from Verdello lemon, a typical Sicilian lemon, a unique contribution against oxidative stress and allergies.
Discover EPO and “the Best ingredients for a better life” at Faravelli stand #6965.