Sabinsa, the multinational health science company founded 35 years ago by Dr Muhammed Majeed, will feature the research and benefits of the company’s category leading science-supported ingredient products and long history of sustainability at SupplySide West
Scientists will be available on booth #4647 to describe Sabinsa’s top selling products including LactoSpore shelf stable probiotic, DigeZyme digestive enzyme blend, Curcumin C3 Complex, the most researched curcumin, and Saberry standardised amla for healthy blood sugar support.
Additional products from the extensive Sabinsa portfolio to be highlighted include
- CurCousin (metabolic health), a self-affirmed GRAS weight management ingredient, standardised for a minimum of 99% Calebin-A
- Sabroxy (cognitive health), a flavonoid-rich extract from Oroxylum indicum bark, standardised for a minimum of 10% oroxylin A, 15% baicalein and 6% chrysin
- Cirpusins® (weight management), a stilbene rich extract from Cyperus rotundus root, standardised for a minimum of 6% total stilbenes (piceatannol, scirpusin-A, scirpusin-B)
- LivLonga (liver support), a unique blend of three scientifically validated natural ingredients – Curcumin C3 Complex, Livinol and BioPerine
- Nigellin (general health and wellness), a supercritical fluid (SCF) extract from the seeds of Nigella sativa (black cumin seed), standardised for 5% and 20% thymoquinone
- C3 Reduct (superior antioxidant with nutraceutical and cosmeceutical applications), the first ever EFSA approved novel food active metabolite of curcuminoids, standardised for a minimum of 95% tetrahydrocurcuminoids
- Flavinergy (black Thai ginger), a methoxy flavone rich extract from Kaempferia parviflora (Black ginger) rhizome, standardised for a minimum of 10% total methoxyflavones
- Shagandha (ashwagandha for stress and sleep)
New innovations also to be showcased will be
- Aged Garlic, an organosulfur rich extract from Allium sativum bulb containing 0.5% S-allylcysteine
- Sabrolithin A & B (urolithin A & B), an ellagic acid and ellagitannins metabolite, containing 99% urolithin A and 99% urolithin B
- Mangiophelin Mango Extract (antioxidant), a polyphenol-rich extract from Mangifera indica (mango) immature deseeded dry fruit, standardised for a minimum of 10% polyphenols
At the show, Sabinsa will also be describing its long history of commitment towards environmental stewardship and sustainable practices.
One recent initiative has been to invest in alternative energy to power its manufacturing facilities. Sabinsa’s long-standing sustainable raw material sourcing practices for the cultivation of numerous medicinal crops continues with the recently added Plectranthus hadiensis and Picrorhiza kurroa programmes.
This practice guarantees the supply of high-quality, fair-trade materials from farmers. In addition, the company also actively practices social and economic sustainability.