Prinova Europe will highlight its sports nutrition capabilities and a range of new concepts to inspire innovative lifestyle products at Vitafoods Europe (9th to 11th May in Geneva).
Exhibiting at Stand #G40, the leading provider of bespoke premixes and blends will showcase its branded ingredients for sports nutrition, including:
- enduracarb– an Informed Ingredient-certified carbohydrate for powering athletic endurance. As well as enhancing performance by optimally fuelling muscles, reducing insulin spikes and combating dehydration, it masks the bitterness of protein.
- Aquamin – a range of plant-based, clean-label, marine multimineral-complex products supported by more than 40 peer-reviewed scientific publications.
- EAAlpha – a patented, balanced blend of nine essential amino acids which delivers an optimal ratio for muscle protein synthesis.
Also on show will be four exciting new concepts to inspire R&D across a range of wellness and lifestyle categories:
- Radiance Retainer: A chewable gummy for beauty-from-within formulated to provide key nutrients for healthy skin and nails, including Prinova’s biotin, zinc and Vitamin E.
- Move, Flex & Soothe: A joint health drink containing six powerful ingredients, including research-backed anti-inflammatory Curcumin C3 Reduct and Vitamin C.
- Chill Out Chocolate: An indulgent, plant-based hot chocolate drink featuring AlphaTeaTM, a branded L-Theanine sourced from green tea extract, which is known to reduce stress.
Hydrate & Replenish: A refreshing, functional hydration beverage containing electrolytes from Cococin, a freeze-dried derivative of coconut water.
James Street, Marketing Director EMEA & APAC at Prinova, said: “At Prinova, helping manufacturers with their innovation and being by their side every step of the way is our raison d'être. Recognising the consumer sweet spot can help move the category value needle in the right direction, and we’re really excited to have this opportunity to highlight our global consumer trend insights with these innovative and thought-provoking concepts. We look forward to welcoming Vitafoods visitors to our stand to start their development journeys with the right products for the right consumers, everywhere, every day!”
Meanwhile, Prinova has announced an expansion of its anchovy and tuna Omega-3 oil range. It now includes oils from Peru, Europe, and Chinese refined oil grades. All the products in the range are MSC- and FoS-certified to guarantee that fisheries are well managed.